Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    Member Diederik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wageningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    62
    Thanked: 7

    Default Marktplaats deal you don't want to miss!

    Unfortunatly i don't have the opportunity to buy this right now, cause i need to pay the rent and stuff...

    But i thought i should share this rare and great deal with you guys, it's more for the dutchies and belgiums so thank god (or thank mods) for this sub-forum! At least it looks like a good deal to me...

    Marktplaats.nl > Twee Vintage open scheermessen met strop en opbertas - Sieraden, Tassen en Uiterlijk - Uiterlijk | Gezichtsverzorging

    (for the non-dutch: "marktplaats" is a dutch e-bay, few years ago e-bay bought marktplaats)

  2. #2
    Senior Member decraew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Duffel, Belgium
    Posts
    673
    Thanked: 98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diederik View Post
    Unfortunatly i don't have the opportunity to buy this right now, cause i need to pay the rent and stuff...

    But i thought i should share this rare and great deal with you guys, it's more for the dutchies and belgiums so thank god (or thank mods) for this sub-forum! At least it looks like a good deal to me...

    Marktplaats.nl > Twee Vintage open scheermessen met strop en opbertas - Sieraden, Tassen en Uiterlijk - Uiterlijk | Gezichtsverzorging

    (for the non-dutch: "marktplaats" is a dutch e-bay, few years ago e-bay bought marktplaats)
    Imho, marktplaats.nl is the best place in the low countries to purchase vintage razors. Although it's become a bit more crowded lately.

  3. #3
    Senior Member blabbermouth kalerolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam Holland
    Posts
    2,121
    Thanked: 244

    Default

    Had seen him stand on Marketplace
    Find them quite pricey if I'm honest
    Anyway that's my opinion

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator JimmyHAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    32,559
    Thanked: 11012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diederik View Post
    Unfortunatly i don't have the opportunity to buy this right now, cause i need to pay the rent and stuff...
    Where are your priorities man ? Pay rent when you could be using the money to buy razors ?
    Be careful how you treat people on your way up, you may meet them again on your way back down.

  5. #5
    Member Diederik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wageningen, Netherlands
    Posts
    62
    Thanked: 7

    Default

    Well it is tempting to say the least...

  6. #6
    Senior Member decraew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Duffel, Belgium
    Posts
    673
    Thanked: 98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kalerolf View Post
    Had seen him stand on Marketplace
    Find them quite pricey if I'm honest
    Anyway that's my opinion
    Given the state they're in not cheap, but not terribly overpriced either ...

    What I'm wondering is: he shows three razors but sells only two apparently. There's one with what looks like nice spinework (second picture), is that one being sold ?????

  7. #7
    Member TeMpTiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Posts
    66
    Thanked: 19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diederik View Post
    Well it is tempting to say the least...
    While it looks nice, I just don't see the resemblance.

    Also I cost significantly more.

  8. #8
    Senior Member decraew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Duffel, Belgium
    Posts
    673
    Thanked: 98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeMpTiN View Post
    While it looks nice, I just don't see the resemblance.

    Also I cost significantly more.
    Well, yes, I wouldn't want to keep you in my shelf either

  9. #9
    Chat room is open Piet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    937
    Thanked: 229

    Default

    It might be a good deal but the pictures don't look very appealing to me. I rather buy NOS razors from someone I know or is known to be trustworthy.

    He says the razors are too small for his hands, are you kidding me?

  10. #10
    Senior Member decraew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Duffel, Belgium
    Posts
    673
    Thanked: 98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piet View Post
    It might be a good deal but the pictures don't look very appealing to me. I rather buy NOS razors from someone I know or is known to be trustworthy.

    He says the razors are too small for his hands, are you kidding me?
    Hi Piet,

    Well, looking at the explanation I think he bought them himself from a reputable source. But he should mention that source.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •