Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 662
Like Tree1451Likes

Thread: Guns Guns and MORE Guns

  1. #561
    Warrior Saint EMC45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TN Mountains- Thank You Lord!
    Posts
    926
    Thanked: 101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Great shooting! Great group.
    celticcrusader likes this.
    Situational Awareness, Threat Assessment, Risk Management - Stay Alert, Stay alive

  2. #562
    Senior Member Phoenix51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    S.E. Tennessee
    Posts
    604
    Thanked: 107

    Default

    Name:  IMG_6033.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  72.4 KB

    Got in on the tail end of the S&W $75.00 rebate. Picked up a .45 Shield to keep the 9MM company. S&W has another special going on right now, but for the nonce I'm not in the market for any additional firearms.

  3. #563
    the deepest roots TwistedOak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,191
    Thanked: 167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix51 View Post
    Name:  IMG_6033.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  72.4 KB

    Got in on the tail end of the S&W $75.00 rebate. Picked up a .45 Shield to keep the 9MM company. S&W has another special going on right now, but for the nonce I'm not in the market for any additional firearms.
    I've got the same 9mm Shield on it's way to me from PSA, great price with all the rebates and coupons totaled up.

    *edit - upon closer inspection... not quite the same, my model is the thumb safety version.
    Hirlau likes this.

  4. #564
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanked: 222

    Default

    Police inspection in the next couple of days.... Celticcrusader, any hints or tips?

    Geek


    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Hirlau and celticcrusader like this.

  5. #565
    Senior Member celticcrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Merthyr Tydfil South Wales UK.
    Posts
    3,824
    Thanked: 957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
    Police inspection in the next couple of days.... Celticcrusader, any hints or tips?

    Geek


    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Just be yourself think about what you going to say don't ramble on like we sometimes do, If you have any questions for the FEO then make sure to ask be confident and try and show a good knowledge of the gun laws and ammo and quarrie you are going to shoot, they will pretty much know everything about you when the visit comes that will included looking through all your medical history plus they would have more than likely made contact with one or maybe two of your referees, if your Gun cabinet and application is OK plus your medical and crimminal record is OK then I can't see there being much of problem good luck.
    ScottGoodman likes this.
    “Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there, and finding it.”

  6. #566
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanked: 222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticcrusader View Post
    Just be yourself think about what you going to say don't ramble on like we sometimes do, If you have any questions for the FEO then make sure to ask be confident and try and show a good knowledge of the gun laws and ammo and quarrie you are going to shoot, they will pretty much know everything about you when the visit comes that will included looking through all your medical history plus they would have more than likely made contact with one or maybe two of your referees, if your Gun cabinet and application is OK plus your medical and crimminal record is OK then I can't see there being much of problem good luck.
    Cheers mate.

    I only shoot target with .22lr, and occasional clays, so that's fairly straight forward.

    I'm fairly confident all will be ok 😉 I have had a chat with a few folk I know and I think I can safely say my cabinet placement should cause no concerns, it's well concealed.

    Although I have just found my club has been approved for full bore and muzzle loading... So maybe a variation next year.

    Geek

    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheGeek; 07-12-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    celticcrusader likes this.

  7. #567
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanked: 222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticcrusader View Post
    Just be yourself think about what you going to say don't ramble on like we sometimes do, If you have any questions for the FEO then make sure to ask be confident and try and show a good knowledge of the gun laws and ammo and quarrie you are going to shoot, they will pretty much know everything about you when the visit comes that will included looking through all your medical history plus they would have more than likely made contact with one or maybe two of your referees, if your Gun cabinet and application is OK plus your medical and crimminal record is OK then I can't see there being much of problem good luck.
    I bought biscuits....

    Geek

    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

  8. #568
    Senior Member celticcrusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Merthyr Tydfil South Wales UK.
    Posts
    3,824
    Thanked: 957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
    I bought biscuits....

    Geek

    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Also make sure you have a good internet connection as he completed the registration on his PC using my WiFi so I had to give him my access code.
    “Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there, and finding it.”

  9. #569
    Fizzy Laces Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,359
    Thanked: 222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticcrusader View Post
    Also make sure you have a good internet connection as he completed the registration on his PC using my WiFi so I had to give him my access code.
    Aww bugger lol.

    My network is pretty locked up, only machines registered on my router can access my internet 😒

    The price of electronics savvy kids lol.

    Geek

    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    celticcrusader likes this.

  10. #570
    Senior Member Phoenix51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    S.E. Tennessee
    Posts
    604
    Thanked: 107

    Default

    I actually prefer the "non-thumb safety" version, but the price difference between the two was pretty hefty. Can't exactly figure that one out

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •